As much as I love the summer, okay it's the sunshine I love and we didn't really see much of it this summer, September always brings a welcome change. I like getting back onto a schedule and know what my days are going to look like. I love routine and the stability that it provides. It's a time to get reacquainted with friends since they too are settling into their routines after a busy summer and I like that!
We were able to start the month off with spending Labor day weekend with a few of our close friends camping at the base of Mt. Hood. We had a fantastic time and are looking forward to doing it again some more next summer!
Our home for three nights
fully equipped with a potty chair at the door!
There were 4 boys all within 10 months of one another!!
(Oh, and they all got along GREAT!)
We went on bike rides...
ate s'mores...
threw rocks in the river...
and went on walks!
Josiah played in the dirt with Nehemiah...
and rode bikes too!
He also climbed on logs with Nehemiah and Isaiah...
took a bath in the dirt...
found a playground with some swings...
and learned how to water trees with Kyle!













2 comments:
You are brave sister! :) I know I am going to have to dig my heels in and take the kids camping someday, but I'm just going to put that waaaay waaaay on the back burner. Siah is so lucky!
Good memories! Can't wait to make more camping memories with you guys next year.
Post a Comment