Nate & I were so blessed to spend a week in Hawaii (The Big Island) with all of our expenses paid because of the Rock Star agent Nate is with Country Financial! I am so proud of how far Nate has come in his career in such a short amount of time. To qualify for these trips takes a lot of hard work and dedication and only the top percentage of agents in the nation qualify. Nate has a special gift in working with his clients and those that are serviced by him can attest. His motivation in working with people is to honestly help them and see that they are taken care of not only presently but to make sure that they are set up for their future. He's built his business with great clients and solid ethics!
This was the first time we both left Josiah for an extended time. Nate was gone to China for a couple of weeks, but I was still with him and I've spend the weekend away, but Nate was still with him. I knew he would be more than taken care of by people who love him (Mima & Papa, Auntie Jenny and Gramma & Grandpa Mike) but being a 6 hour plane ride away in case something did happen had my stomach turning a little bit. I think it was the build up to leaving him that was hard because as soon as we were on our way I was at complete peace and never felt anxious during the week. We missed him like crazy (and were able to talk and even Skype with him) but we savored the adult time we had. He did awesome and was super spoiled!
I don't know how I could even begin to encapsulate our experience into one Blog entry...or into words at all. I think the photographs we took explain things perfectly. I am going to break this down into two different entries as we had two parts to your trip.
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Ok, loved reading about it, but now I want to see the pictures!! :)
Post a Comment