Josiah & I joined our fellow Baby Boot Camp friends for a day at the pumpkin patch. We headed to Sauvie Island and went to Kruger's Farm. I had not been to this pumpkin patch before as we usually go to the other one on Sauvie Island, "The Pumpkin Patch", or to Fir Point in Canby. Well, I would have to say that Kruger's Farm had the most "interesting" patch I'd ever seen....not in a good way. The hayride was shut down and when we made it out to the pumpkin patch it was full of green pumpkins and vines, vines and more vines everywhere. (It made for some good photos.) We decided to take a few photos and head over to the other pumpkin patch as a group.
Trying to get the kiddos together for a shot.
Josiah & his buddy Bear.
Roaming
(Notice the orange and green pumpkins.)
As soon as we pulled into the other parking lot of "The Pumpkin Patch" it was like night and day. It was full of people and thriving. The hayrides were going, the cow train was roaming around, the animals were awake and the pumpkins were orange! Josiah
loved the hayride...we made sure positioned ourselves right behind the tractor.
Checking out the cows.
Hay ride time.
Cow Train
Mommy & Siah
Orange Pumpkins!
We still need to get to Fir Point before next weekend...it was Josiah's first "big" outing at 12 days old.
No comments:
Post a Comment